Think you’ve got a great idea for a Foothill Tshirt? Enter our first-ever Foothill Tshirt Design Contest!
1st Place: Three articles of clothing (designer picks) with the design on it.
2nd & 3rd Place: One article of clothing (designer picks) with the design on it.
1. Designs must be original and submitted by or on behalf of the designer and with the designer’s direct consent. The designer should be a Foothill student.
2. Designers must agree to the full Official Contest Rules (See below).
3. Designs must be drawn on paper or be electronic with 300 dpi or better resolution. JPG, PDF, PNG files are accepted
4. Paper designs should be on 8.5 x 11″ paper and submitted to the Foothill front office. Electronic designs should be submitted to email@example.com. Designs must be submitted by 4pm Pacific Time on October 5th.
Official Contest Rules:
I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for the Foothill T-Shirt Design contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
1. The contest is open to all 2017-2018 Foothill students, pre-K through 5th Grade.
2. All entries must be original creations of the contestant that has never been published, and must be appropriate for school.
3. The entries must be received by 4pm on October 5th. Designs may be submitted in person at the Foothill office or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. FORM OF ENTRIES: The entry may be drawn or printed on 8-1/2” x 11” paper or the entry may be any of the following art file formats if submitted electronically: .JPG, .PDF, .PNG.
5. You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the design is the property of Foothill PTA.